In order to develop healthy habits and make any significant changes to your life you have to be willing to take steps forward in the direction of positive change.
For me I have always considered my health to be a vital part of my life. I first made my biggest changes when I was a junior in High School. I made it my goal to develop my lifestyle to a point where I would place my health as my greatest wealth. Ever since I can gladly say that I feel pretty great almost everyday, and I feel that my mind can always find a way to be grateful and thankful.
I have had to change the way I think and go about my life, but as a result the change has been magnificent. When you prioritize your health. You begin to notice great changes in your body and your mind. As George Bernard Shaw once stated, “Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not. ” A healthy body makes for a healthy mind. It’s my goal now to make other people smarter, healthier, and less ignorant.
Some people say ignorance is bliss, however when it comes to health and what you consume I’d say leave the ignorance aside and start getting healthy.
I’m about to show you my list of developing some quality habits that will help you step up your game and become a healthy happy person who has more vibrancy…
Ways To Develop Healthy Habits
- Avoid Fast-Food. (If you’re traveling or in a hurry, see if you can select healthier choices on the menu, but if possible it’s best to avoid fast food because it really is cheap food that lacks nutritional value.)
- Exercise Everyday. (It doesn’t matter what you like to do, just get up and move around. Sitting on the couch munching on Doritos won’t lead you towards a healthy body. Get your heart pumping and stretch your muscles out.)
- Always Keep A Bottle With You. (Sorry guys and gals, I’m not talking about a bottle of beer or vodka! Although that can be fun it doesn’t exactly fit into the healthy habit list. Stay hydrated with water, whether you’re at school or work. Drinking good quality water really helps detox the body and it will leave your thirst quenched.)
- Spend Time Outdoors. (Make sure to spend more time outside soaking in some rays and getting vitamin D. Too much exposure can burn, but a careful dose will keep you feeling happy and healthy. In our technology crazed world, nothing beats some nice old fashioned time with nature in the woods or exploring the natural wonders of the world.)
- Look Into Ingredients. (Read labels and make sure the ingredients you consume aren’t so nasty that your dog or cat wouldn’t even eat it. It pays off to eat healthy and have an idea of what you’re putting into your body. Also down the road, you’ll have less hospital bills because your not eating some chemicals from Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory.)
- Proactively Seek Things. (Rather than waiting for certain things to come your way or opportunities to fall into your lap you have to be a go-getter. At the same time it’s important to not look too desperate and be patient with goals. Some goals require less work than others.)
- Keep A Quotes Journal. (Recording good quotes will keep you motivated and they will make you wiser. If you have the intelligence to implement the wisdom of other people, you will make great strides.)
- Keep A Personal Learning Journal. (If you read books or do any type of self-educating it is essential to record what you learn. School is one place to learn, but the outside world is always full of learning. You will see many benefits from this activity and you will continually advance in more ways than one.)
- Make It A Priority to Make A Positive Impact on Somebody’s Life Each and Everyday. (Too often we let kindness slip away from our fingertips. Whether it’s fear, one’s ego, or laziness a lot of times we don’t fulfill our greatest potential. All this can change. What our world really needs more of than ever, is more love and good feelings.)
- Develop A Provider Mentality. (When you are always looking for a way to do more for others and provide more benefit, you will build a great level of trust and loyalty.)
Anytime you strive be take care of yourself and increase your awareness of what you consume, you are steadily improving. Here are a few websites that can help with developing a better core background knowledge in the field of health and wellness…
Reflecting upon how I’ve traveled my journey of life the last few years, I now look back and I am really glad that I have taken the time to do my own research and constantly challenge myself to learn more about health and wellness. I have always wanted to make the world a better place, but one day I realized that the world would not change unless I decided to change myself through changing my own ways and habits.
It’s easy to be lazy or be spoon-fed nonsense. Make the time and dedicate yourself to learn and make the proper changes to your life. The media or food industries are businesses and they will try and sway you towards their schemes. Don’t let advertisers sway you in the direction of unhealthy habits. You’ve got the freedom to make your own choices, so make them wisely!
Take the time to shape your mind and your health and you’ll be forever grateful!
2 thoughts on “How To Prioritize The Development of Healthy Habits”
Love this post! Love everything Natural! . Check out my all natural blog here http://jainisnaturalbubble.com/2015/06/11/d-i-y-rose-petal-witch-hazel-facial-toner/
Thank you Jaini, I appreciate you stopping by my blog. I like your food and drinks, there are some good looking recipe’s on there!