In order to train yourself to become great, you have to start learning from mentors in the world who are good at what they do. Life is a constant struggle. As Sylvester Stallone says in Rocky Balboa, “It’s not always about how hard you can hit but it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward, that’s how winning is done.”
In order to become successful you have to build up an awareness of how successful people develop their own habits which make them who they are. Often times successful people are so busy and caught up with things that it is hard to ever earn a cent of their time.
Because time is of the essence and it is one precious jewel which cannot be taken back once it passes, it is important to always make the most of what you’re given each day. It is always easy to blame the clock but after all everyone has the same amount of hours to conduct the things that need to be done in order to survive each day.
Identifying wealthy and successful people is not always as easy as it sounds. Many times people cover up their identities and they live very frugally in order to fully appreciate all that they have worked towards and accomplished. Standing out in the crowd with fancy Bentley’s or Maserati’s is generally not the affluent’s cup of tea.
If you spend enough time in your life working hard and earning every cent, it is much more likely that large splurges of consumption are not a developed habit.
From my observations successful people follow certain steps…
- To me, the first step successful people take is an inner drive to learn in many ways that may be valuable.
- Next, successful people find importance in being determined. Especially to place accomplishments forth for other people to observe and use as advice. As a result advice helps nurture peers around their circle so they can also come up and live up to their greater potential.
- Successful people make time to share, help, and give back to others and especially their communities as a whole.
- The affluent work very hard, but they work even smarter.
- Successful people know how to locate the right resources at the right timings.
- Successful people are patient and they know when to make moves and when to keep still.
- Successful people have a large network, which they utilize in order to share ideas and make investments with trusting partnerships.
- Successful people always look for ways to grow and improve themselves and their network, resulting in stronger surrounding environments.
- Affluent people know deep connections are pivotal.
- Affluent people have strong influences, which they use as guiding wings.
The affluent of society tend to stick around other people who they believe are at their level and they develop ideas and knowledge from the advice of other people with similar or greater wealth.
Keep in mind; when I write about affluence and success in this post, I’m not entirely limiting wealth as materialism. Spiritual wealth, emotional wealth, and physical well being are just as important if not more important forms of success and affluence compared with material wealth. Mahatma Gandhi and Pope John Paul II were two living examples of spiritually as well as emotionally affluent people.
Studying the habits and skills that the successful and affluent have mastered will always work towards your advantage. Once you possess what you think it may take to succeed, you are only just beginning. It takes a lot of discovering, searching, patience, skill, dedication, motivation and mastering to go far with anything. Anything worth having is worth the patience and struggle that it takes to achieve.
Believe in yourself, have faith and as a result you’ll go as far as you can! Just know that observation takes a lot of practice as does any form of study. Also remember that studying wealth and success is important. In order to change the world with you’re own hands and mind, you have to learn from those who do what they do best, study the successful!