Personally, I don’t know about you, but I’ve always been a big reader and I love reading all sorts of books. I’ll usually try and absorb any information that I can find relevant or useful for life and the world around me. Digging through blogs and books is a daily activity for me.
Whether or not you’re familiar with goodreads.com, I would recommend that website for anyone interested in online book clubs or book sharing. The site also has great reviews!
Feel free to add me or contact me about any books or interesting findings.
Another great source for books is audible.com. It is owned by amazon, and it is primarily focused on audio books. For some intellectuals and people who travel a lot, audio books offer a nice way to learn and focus.
If you are especially on the go constantly, on the plane or in airports, it’s an effective way to catch up on reading. Not to mention, reading can start some interesting conversations with your neighbors on the plane or wherever you may be!
Here are some of my top readings:
- The Art of Living: The Classical Manual on Virtue, Happiness, and Effectiveness, By Epictetus
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
3. 10 Secrets For Success and Inner Peace, By Dr. Wayne Dyer
4. The Power of Intention: Learning To Co-Create The World Your Way, By Dr. Wayne Dyer
5. The Millionaire Next Door, By Thomas J. Stanley
6. Peace Is The Way, By Deepak Chopra
7. Biology of Belief: Unleashing The Power of Consciousness, Matter, and Miracles, By Bruce H. Lipton
8. The Handbook of The Navigator, By Eric Pepin
9. Frequency, By Penney Pierce
10. The Education of Millionaires, By Michael Ellsberg
Check out my book review here.
11. Choose Yourself, By James Altucher
12. The Healing Code, By Dr. Alexander Loyd
13. How To Win Friends and Influence People, By Dale Carnegie
14. Strengths Finder 2.0, By Tom Rath
15. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, By Stephen Covey